21.3.14

Inspirations...and welcome.


Our minds work in such unique ways allowing everyone to have their own distinct personality. For me, the littlest of things create inspiration...by  this I mean I could look at a lamp and already my mind is working in ways to figure out how this lamp could work in a certain space. Maybe I was meant to be an interior designer or maybe I'm just simply a visual learner. Questions I have always wondered...but at the end of the day it is my personality and I enjoy it. The picture above is my "office space"...I was blessed with having two closets, a walk-in and this one here. I think having two closets a tad bit greedy, no? Especially if you're not overflowing in clothes. So I created a space that expresses who I am and what inspires me. Each picture posted onto that wall was carefully thought out to make sure that whoever entered into my room would have a sense of who I am and what inspires me. To the right I have selected specific clothing items that not only are my favourite pieces but greatly contribute to the overall interior design of the space...not just any shirt could be placed there. Maybe I'm also a bit OCD. I love being filled with my inspirations because it helps remind me of my aspirations and why I must continue to stay focused and try hard. So welcome to my blog ...what inspires you? 

-Dominique xx 



6 comments:

  1. I agree with you! Having a perfect working space is important! thank you so much for entering my giveaway, have a great weekend!
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I personally liked your blog...so the giveaway was a bonus :)

      Delete
  2. thanks...I hope I can keep up with this blog.
    definitely followed your blog :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I can't wait to see your future posts :) Followed you!

    thesarcasticwasian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg thanks! that makes you my first follower <3

      Delete